About Me

My photo
shyla|20|okc/ moore|single|friends|music|photography|me+you
James Owen Sullivan means the world to me.
body modification=<3
I have 4 tattoos.
I have 5 piercings, but I've had a total of around 9.
I truly don't care what others think of me.
I'll still be me when I wake up in the morning.
I'll be your best friend if you'll let me.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

If someone said three years from now, you'd be long gone...




I missed you again today, Cliff.
I got a little teary.
I wish you were still here.
God, I wish you were still here.
The kids are doing well.
I'm taking care of Phoenix like you asked me to.
He sleeps with me every night and throws fits.
If he's uncomfortable, he lets me know.

Shannon seems to be doing much better.
She is coming to see the boys today.
I'm going to get guardianship of them
so that I can legally help them and stuff.
My mom worked out this system of good marks
and bad marks for rewards and discipline.
It is working a lot better than yelling.

Justice is giving me the most problems.
He's so angry.
Especially without you.
I think he has still not fully accepted it.
None of us really have.

I love you.
I'll write to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment