About Me

My photo
shyla|20|okc/ moore|single|friends|music|photography|me+you
James Owen Sullivan means the world to me.
body modification=<3
I have 4 tattoos.
I have 5 piercings, but I've had a total of around 9.
I truly don't care what others think of me.
I'll still be me when I wake up in the morning.
I'll be your best friend if you'll let me.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Horrible Turn



So I saw the greatest movie last night. Some local actors and actors from Texas. It's a comedic/romantic/musical! :D It's called "Horrible Turn". The guy up in the picture is Jacob Buras. He plays the antagonist, Kenny Hammerstein. The whole movie is hilarious and you can watch it all for free at http://www.horribleturn.com/youtube/

Now, onto other things. The boys have been nuts today. We went to the court house today on some official family bid-ness. They were moderately behaved. But as soon as we left they became nutzo. Then we went and saw the new Karate Kid. It was so much better than the original. I give it 9.1 stars. And I suggest everyone sees it!

Got some writing to do tonight. Demanding fans and a lot of ideas are swirling.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment