About Me

My photo
shyla|20|okc/ moore|single|friends|music|photography|me+you
James Owen Sullivan means the world to me.
body modification=<3
I have 4 tattoos.
I have 5 piercings, but I've had a total of around 9.
I truly don't care what others think of me.
I'll still be me when I wake up in the morning.
I'll be your best friend if you'll let me.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Need Help.

I do need help. I know that. This is all a tad much for a 19 year old. So I'm getting it. I don't understand how the people in my life don't get this. And I'm at the point where I'm shaken, and near my point of taking up a new lifestyle. The boys and my mom and my family. And I.

I have the ambition to do great things. I have the ability. Some people are creating obstacles, others are obstacles. So, if I can put my mind to this, I can do it. I've been reading The Bible with the boys, praising and worshiping like I should have been for a while. I'm ecstatic with the knowledge that I can do anything, and I pray when I need help or reassurance.

Things are so much different from our perspective. I hope that I can focus on the fact that someday this will all make sense. It's hard, and I'm not doing the best job on Earth, but I do feel like I'm doing what's right.

Tomorrow I start my job.
Wish me luck, world.

<3
xoShyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment