About Me

My photo
shyla|20|okc/ moore|single|friends|music|photography|me+you
James Owen Sullivan means the world to me.
body modification=<3
I have 4 tattoos.
I have 5 piercings, but I've had a total of around 9.
I truly don't care what others think of me.
I'll still be me when I wake up in the morning.
I'll be your best friend if you'll let me.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

a long day in front of the comp/in the dark/showerless.


What is more disturbing: that the face in this picture belongs to my old youth pastor; or that I literally think the said 'gorilla' looks better in that speedo than I would? I vote... both.
So all I've done today is sit at my computer desk being a recluse. I haven't even showered yet. I have to go to work in an hour and a half. Someone save me, if you will.
I'm getting a tiger salamander on Tuesday. My friend is just giving it to me. Yeah. I know. The tank and all. I'm naming it Monster after my best friend. Somehow that doesn't make sense to anyone but me. Yeah, my bff's birthname is Monster. Her family cherished her. Lollllz.
Well. List of s'od-ot.
  1. Get back on im.
  2. Shower.
  3. Get back-back on im.
  4. Work.
  5. Get back-back-back on im.
  6. talk to Mysti til my beefy digits fall off.
  7. Make mental note that beefy digits is funny verbally, dirty when read.
  8. Stop making to-do's.

No comments:

Post a Comment