About Me

My photo
shyla|20|okc/ moore|single|friends|music|photography|me+you
James Owen Sullivan means the world to me.
body modification=<3
I have 4 tattoos.
I have 5 piercings, but I've had a total of around 9.
I truly don't care what others think of me.
I'll still be me when I wake up in the morning.
I'll be your best friend if you'll let me.

Monday, February 22, 2010


Today, it was retarded.
As in the day was retarded.
If I have to hear my mom call me a 'homo' one more time, I quit at life.
No doubt.
I want Spring Break to be here.
That's when I get to see miss Mysti.
It's all that's on my mind because, currently, nothing interests me.
Woolly, come home.
Coming home from work today, my dog attacked me with hugs.
For those of you who are saying, "A dog... attacked you with hugs?"
Yes, I taught him how to hug.
He uses his arms like any respectable human being.
:D
I think I'm going to con Lunchbox into taking Mason and I to Braum's.
Perhaps.
Peppermint in your honor, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment