About Me

My photo
shyla|20|okc/ moore|single|friends|music|photography|me+you
James Owen Sullivan means the world to me.
body modification=<3
I have 4 tattoos.
I have 5 piercings, but I've had a total of around 9.
I truly don't care what others think of me.
I'll still be me when I wake up in the morning.
I'll be your best friend if you'll let me.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Audi 5,000; Spring Break.

I call her my Mystits, but sometimes she's just my everything-bestie.
Now introducing: The Everything-Bestie. The bestie that is good for everything!



Since when do people enjoy their house smelling like burning wood? Oh, if you're me or Mysti.
I know, it's weird but that's why she's my Tweedle Dick.
It's logical.
So Spring Break is HERE.
I know it's not.
But it is for us.
For me and her.
For our group.
They have no idea, but Hurricane Spring Break is about to hit them up.
Audi 5,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment