About Me

My photo
shyla|20|okc/ moore|single|friends|music|photography|me+you
James Owen Sullivan means the world to me.
body modification=<3
I have 4 tattoos.
I have 5 piercings, but I've had a total of around 9.
I truly don't care what others think of me.
I'll still be me when I wake up in the morning.
I'll be your best friend if you'll let me.

Friday, March 12, 2010

All of this over breakfast?




I somehow discovered that everything I thought I had was just pretenses.
I have my mom who I can count on entirely too much.
That one I know for sure.
And as I break down, writing this at 1:20 am, I am alone.
My nephews are asleep, scattered sporadically around the living room; my roommates are laughing in their room...
Yet somehow, I feel like this apartment is a ghost town.
This place is a ghost town, and damn it if I'm not the one haunting this room.

I want to remove myself from this and every situation involving me.
I'll adopt a pseudonym and live like a Gypsy; I won't need anything.
I know who I sound like right now, and I'm okay with that.
And I sound like an attention-starved, punk-bitch.
I'm okay with that.
When everything is good, I won't be excited anymore.
I know what follows it.
White flag.


All of this over breakfast plans?
I'll write for me.
"TIME TO PRETEND."
3... 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment