About Me

My photo
shyla|20|okc/ moore|single|friends|music|photography|me+you
James Owen Sullivan means the world to me.
body modification=<3
I have 4 tattoos.
I have 5 piercings, but I've had a total of around 9.
I truly don't care what others think of me.
I'll still be me when I wake up in the morning.
I'll be your best friend if you'll let me.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Chuck Norris Jokes...





Man Chuck Norris Jokes make me so happy.
So would dinner.
Dinner would make me happy.


Does anyone wanna feed me a giraffe?


So my life is so good now that my other half is back. FOR GOOD. Maybe you went away to figure out where home is.

So these are the reasons I love being an Oklahoman:

1. Southern cooking.

2. More people are Christians out here since we're in the Bible Belt.

3. It will always feel like home.

4. People are a lot more polite here than in most states.

5. (It's that) Southern hospitality.

6. Those country roads.

7. Those city lights.

8. Moore.

9. The early morning sky.

10. SOUTHERN COOKING.


Welcome my friends, it's gonna be a long stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment