About Me

My photo
shyla|20|okc/ moore|single|friends|music|photography|me+you
James Owen Sullivan means the world to me.
body modification=<3
I have 4 tattoos.
I have 5 piercings, but I've had a total of around 9.
I truly don't care what others think of me.
I'll still be me when I wake up in the morning.
I'll be your best friend if you'll let me.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Whoop that trick, [It was supposed to have stanzas.] -4mysti.


So good. This night is a Zoo of laughter and focus.
Wild Cherry Pepsi, and flow like no other.
"I really like your hair, I wish I could afford some for me."
-My inner monologue would've been so thrilled to say.
Let me walk the walk so I don't need to talk at all.
He really wanna bust a rhyme.
When I found you at the truck stop, you weren't in charge.
Old man sound-proofing and there's someone at the door.
Why are you Shelby?
I need a power strip to connect these beats.
Beast, he's light-skinned.
It's hard out here for a pimp.
Synch it up.

1 comment: